MACHU PICCHU FROM CUSCO
This full day tour is the scenic route to visit the inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Our journey starts early in the morning when our transfer pickup you from your hotel to take you to Poroy train station – about 20 minutes from Cusco – Poroy train station is placed out of the city, is a best choice to enjoy the landscape and appreciate how change the ecosystems from the Andes to the Jungle
According Machu Picchu citadel regulations we made the guided visit in small group (no more than 15 at the party), you will be back in Cusco at the early evening.
From 05:00 – 05:30 Pick up from your hotel
Transfer to Ollantaytambo train station
06:10 Check in at the train station
06:40 Train departure to Machu Picchu train station
10:52 Arrival to Machu Picchu train station
Meet your tour guide assistant at the train station
Bus to the inca citadel of Machu Picchu (30 minutes way)
11:30 Meet your tour guide at the entrance of Machu Picchu
Start your guided visit (2 hours,, aprox)
13:30 Bus down to Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu town
14:00 Lunch at “El Indio Feliz” restaurant – bistró
16:13 Check in at the train station
16:43 Train departure to Poroy train station
21:23 Arrival to Poroy
Transfer to your Hotel in Cusco
19:00 Arrival to Cusco (aprox)
• Transfer Cusco – Poroy – Cusco, for hotels at the down town, in shuttle service
• Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo, in Expedition train service or similar.
• Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes**
• Entrance ticket to the inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
• Professional tour guide English/Spanish spoken, in regular/pool service.
• Lunch (menu) at “El Indio Feliz” restaurant – bistró, not include beverages
**Aguas Calientes also called Machu Picchu town is the town where the the train arrives and departs. From here the buses go up to the inca citadel of Machu Picchu placed close to the top of the Machu Picchu mountain.
• International and/or domestic tickets
• Personal expenses
• Breakfast and lunch.
• Backpack with rain shelter.
• Sleeping bag.
• Clothing for warm and cold climate like a waterproof jacket.
• Rain pants and lightweight pants.
• Trekking shoes.
• Slippers or sandals (for showers and Hot Springs).
• Woollen or synthetic socks and a sweater.
• Long- and short-sleeved polo’s/T-Shirts.
• Rain poncho and a hat.
• Bathing suit (for the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes).
• Sunscreen, insect repellent, disinfecting alcohol and gel, water bottle and sterilizing tablets,
toiletries and toilet paper.
• Camera (wrapped in plastic bag).
• Flash light and batteries.
• Some snacks like chocolate bars and dry fruit.
• Original passport, original ISIC student card and extra money in soles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.