MACHU PICCHU FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO
This full day tour is a classic one to visit the inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Our journey starts early in the morning when our transfer pickup you from your hotel to take you to Ollantaytambo train station – about 2 hours from Cusco – Ollantaytambo train station is placed at the Sacred Valley, is the last one before Machu Picchu train station.
According Machu Picchu citadel regulations we made the guided visit in small group (no more than 15 at the party), you will be back in Cusco at the early evening.
- Transfer Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco, for hotels at the down town.
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo, in Expedition train service or similar.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes**
- Entrance ticket to the inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional tour guide English/Spanish spoken, in regular/pool service.
**Aguas Calientes also called Machu Picchu town is the town where the the train arrives and departs. From here the buses go up to the inca citadel of Machu Picchu placed close to the top of the Machu Picchu mountain.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.